23. tammikuuta 2012

What should I pray for?

"That spiritual power I wear is much more beautiful and much greater. We call it wisdom, knowledge, power and gift, or love. There are these four parts to that spiritual power. So I wear those. When you wear that power it will beautify your mind and spirit. You become beautiful. Everything that Tunkashila creates is beautiful."

--Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA

When I was young, I asked my grandfather, "What should I pray for?" He thought for a long time and then he said, "Pray only for wisdom and for the knowledge of love." This makes a lot of sense. No matter what happens I ask the Creator to show me the lessons I should be learning. I pray for Him to help me learn the lessons. By doing this everyday we become beautiful human beings.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Pilvi – mitä hyötyä liiketoiminnalle vuonna 2018?

https://niklaswallenius.fi/tag/pilvi/ Niklas Wallenius, Perinteinen konesali vs. Pilvi